Children & Adolescents * ages 5-18 years
Children under 5, please contact me for a consultation & we can review the best options for your child.
- Individual and/or Family therapy sessions
- Parenting Education and Support
The following Insurances are accepted:
- BCBS, New Directions Network
- Military One Source
- Various EAP plans (contact your HR office for more information)
Out of Network Provider for:
- United Behavioral Healthcare
Self pay arrangements are available; contact the office to discuss the options.
Not a Medicaid or Medicare provider.
- Mood disorders
- Anxiety Disorders
- Trauma Recovery
- Self-Injurious Behaviors
- Disruptive and Defiant Behaviors
- Family Challenges
- Academic Difficulties
- Life Changes
Healthgrades to help evaluate how we're doing. Below is a client satisfaction survey.
"We use Angie's List to assess whether we're keeping valued client happy. Please visit AngiesList.com/Review/8508424 in order to grade our quality of care and customer service.